Thursday, June 14, 2012

Shawl, Baby Hat and Bath Mitt

Sometimes I think that early summer is more hectic then the Holidays are! Between graduation open houses, planting your garden, and later watching the critters eat what you've planted in your garden, it's hard to fit in serious knitting time...Let alone keeping my blog up to date.

Nevertheless, I have managed to accomplish a few things. First of all, I taught my first class at StevenBe's last Saturday and I had a lot of fun doing it. The students were eager, the staff was both courteous and accommodating and when all is said and done, the students will have a beautiful shawlette with make ones, yarnovers and ssk's forever engrained in the their brains.





I'm also teaching a blocking and seaming class this month. Next month I'll be sharing the ins and outs of jogless color knitting on this baby hat I designed. For those of you that have never tackled a cable before, I've created a cotton bath mitt that will teach you cables, seams and so much more. Be sure to check out my class schedule at StevenBe's or just stop by and say hi when I'm there. There is always something fun and unique happening at StevenBe's.





I'll be back in a few days to share what my knitting girls have been up to.

Happy knitting!



Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment