Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello to all my fellow knitters and welcome to my blog.

Those nearest and dearest to me know that over the past six months, I've been working on my new website. Of course I thought it would only take a few weeks - typical me. Fortunately, it is now done and I'm ready to move on with my blog.

Like my website, I want my blog to be a source of ongoing help to my readers. In addition to discussing the newest in yarn and needles, I will continue to share new techniques.

Much of my blog will be about something all knitters can relate....Too much yarn in my stash! At first I thought that I would write about creative ways to hide it from my husband and family - even my dogs have been known to sniff out my yarn. But alas I've decided to come clean and actually knit with the yarn I have.

I've even toyed with the idea of knitting my way through my stash like Julie Powell did with Julia Child's cookbook. Do you think anyone out there would make a movie about a somewhat obsessed woman knitting nonstop? Probably not.

So here is my plan, I will use as much of my stash yarn as possible. If I blog about it, it will force me to stay on course.

My blog is a work in progress...I welcome your thoughts and ideas so feel free to contact me.

I'm off to my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment